Working with and in schools is a significant part of our work.
Over the years, our support for schools has adapted to match changing needs and circumstances.
We work alongside primary and secondary schools to plan a range of programmes that bring students together to do interesting and challenging things.
We also work alongside our Principal Clusters to bring Professional Development for teachers directly to the Wairarapa region.
Our work in schools includes…
– Providing support to all schools
– Supporting individual school programmes
– Increasing the diversity of opportunity for students especially in small schools
– Supporting extension programmes such as theatresports, music, arts and science
– Supporting Combined School Events such as Year 8 Moving On Conference and the Year 7/8 Moving Forward Conference
– Providing quality professional development programmes as appropriate
We also run a number of Combined Events for Schools.
Contact Trudy, Schools Liaison for further information on any of our 2018 Schools Programmes.
The Handbook is available here… Schools’ Handbook 2018