– Computing: Beginners and Beyond Beginners levels.
– Learner Licence
– Literacy, Numeracy and Road Code incorporating Pathways Awarua
– Improve your English to ‘Communicate with Confidence’ for speakers of other languages -daytime and evening classes.
– Financial Literacy – learn to manage your budget and make better choices.
Intensive Literacy and Numeracy
– 20 week course includes: literacy, language, maths, budgeting, healthy foods, computing and other foundation learning skills. The next course starts 28th July 2017.
4 – 12 month Unit Standard based programmes:
– National Certificate in Foundation Skills – level 1
– Papa Whairawa – NZ Certificate in Personal Financial Capability Level 2. Learn to manage your money well and make it work for you and your whanau.
We are delivering these courses in a supported environment in partnership with Te Wananga o Aotearoa.
Do you know that Learners can access our services at the Featherston Community Centre as well as in our offices in REAP house. We are also able to offer tuition at other venues around the Wairarapa. Please call us to discuss your options including one to one help with reading, writing and maths.
340 Queen Street
Phone: (06) 377 4214, 027 5044 446 or 0800 678910