Do you know you can access our services at our offices in REAP House and at Te Awhina (Cameron Community House). Please call to discuss your options including one-to-one help with reading, writing and maths.
Workplace Literacy – Can we help someone in your organisation to improve his or her workplace literacy. We can help employees to improve their writing, spelling, maths or computing skills.
Short Courses – recommence from Monday 5th February
– Computing: Beginners and Beyond Beginners levels.
– Learner Licence
– Literacy, Numeracy and Road Code incorporating Pathways Awarua
– Improve your English to ‘Communicate with Confidence’ for speakers of other languages -daytime and evening classes.
– Financial Literacy – learn to manage your budget and make better choices.
4 – 12 month Unit Standard based programmes:
– National Certificate in Foundation Skills – level 1
– Papa Whairawa – NZ Certificate in Personal Financial Capability Level 2. Learn to manage your money well and make it work for you and your whanau. We deliver these courses in a supported environment in partnership with Te Wananga o Aotearoa.
Literacy Wairarapa, REAP House, 340 Queen Street, Masterton
Phone: (06) 377 4214, 027 5044 446 or 0800 678910